Tuesday 7 June 2011

Letting Go

Sometimes in life, letting go is a great step to take... Especially letting go your loved ones... How it would make you feel and how you react to it makes a big difference...

Even though it is very hard... This is the sacrifice that you have to make in order to carry on with your life... Surely, all the happy and sad moments that you spend together will not be forgotten... It doesn't mean that you won't forget...

From the day I got you in my hands... I knew you'll be the one I'm going to miss... But it really breaks my heart to let you go... Even though I know all those things that people said about you is wrong I can't help but to think "What if it really happens to the new comer???", "What would I do..."

People really do stick to the phrase that "When you want to gain something... You'll have to lose something..." Time will help me heal the pain of losing you... Hope you have a happy new life in your following years...

Good Bye, Tea Tea...

No comments:

Post a Comment